SAF INTRA TRAK HYDRAULIC DRIVE
- Proven SAF-HOLLAND INTRA CD quality, combined with a POCLAIN hydraulic auxiliary drive system
- Optimised for use on tippers and trailers equipped with a walking floor system for construction and/or landfills.
- Assists with starting on difficult surfaces after tipping or on slopes
- Powered by the truck’s hydraulic system
- Can be activated from the driver’s cab
- Great flexibility – use of different trucks with 2-circuit hydraulics
- SAF-HOLLAND INTRA TRAK can easily be retrofitted to existing trailers
Features and benefits
WINNER OF THE TRAILER INNOVATION AWARD 2017: The SAF-HOLLAND INTRA CD TRAK supports the truck on inclines and difficult terrain by using a hydraulically driven motor – simply by pressing one button.
The new SAF-HOLLAND INTRA CD TRAK is optimised for trailers in the standard 9-tonne segment – both on-road and off-road. Specially developed for tippers and walking floor vehicles operating in the area of construction sites or landfills, the drive axle supports the truck-trailer combination on inclines and difficult terrain with its integrated additional drive. The auxiliary motor provides the required capacity exactly where it is needed. The hydraulically-driven motor is long-lasting and low in maintenance, thereby ensuring that the new trailer axle has an exceptionally long service life.Please contact an expert
Useful links and resources
- Trailer Systems Division on +31 (0)342-497881
- Aftermarket Truck & Trailers Division on +31 (0)342-497889
- or call the general number +31 (0)342-497979