An efficient and reliable 9-tonne air suspension system with optimised one-piece 22.5” or 19.5” disc brakes.
This system features outstanding and unrivalled light weight to reduce running costs and increase profitability, and now includes the new SAF-HOLLAND AirVent Head Unit to further improve performance.
- Precise rotation under all driving conditions
- Improved ventilation channels
- New large compact wheel-bearing unit and special long-life seals
- Patented ‘Safe Guard’ suspension arm to protect brake cylinders from damage
- High quality internal components
- Also available as a self-steering axle
- INTRA CD (Custom Design) version for operation on difficult terrain
Features and benefits
SAF-HOLLAND INTRADISC with AirVent
With the SAF-HOLLAND INTRADISC AIRVENT, internal AirVent ventilation channels cool the brake disc, avoiding heat build-up. Moreover, the internal AirVent ventilation channels support the low temperature control in the entire system.
The 9-tonne air suspension system with optimised disc brake technology has an excellent cost-performance ratio.
The SAF-HOLLAND INTRADISC AirVent raises the bar again in terms of economic efficiency and reliability for 9-tonne axle systems with disc brakes. The system is equipped with an asymmetrically cast, special alloy 22.5″ or 19.5″ disc that has been tried and tested over many years.Talk to an expert
Useful links and resources
- Trailer Systems Division on +31 (0)342-497881
- Aftermarket Truck & Trailers Division on +31 (0)342-497889
- or call the general number +31 (0)342-497979