A complete modular suspension system for custom-designed solutions, available from 7 to 14 tonnes for the on-road and off-road market.
This system offers many variations and is suitable for low loaders, high volume megatrailers and specialist off-road vehicles.
- A choice of 17.5″, 19.5″ or 22.5″ drum or disc brakes
- Available with INTEGRAL DISC brakes
- A wide range of ride height variants
- Also available as a self-steering axle
Features and benefits
SAF-HOLLAND MODUL is a complete modular suspension system from 7 to 14 tonnes: tailor-made solutions for your individual demands. Capacity: 7 to 14 tonnes. Component selection is the strength of the MODUL suspension system. Regardless of your requirement for drum or disc brakes, rigid or steering axles, extremely low or particularly high ride heights, normal or extraordinarily long spring travel: the SAF-HOLLAND MODUL system can be configured to meet your specific needs.
The SAF-HOLLAND MODUL system offers 10 suspension arm variations that can be equipped with disc or drum brakes. The disc brake technology is available for 17 axle types with two different wheel heads: with INTEGRAL-DISC for single wheels with a 120 offset as well as with a one-piece disc for single wheels with a 0 offset and twin wheels. Or you can choose between 12 additional axle types with 6 different sizes of drum brakes.Talk to an expert
Useful links and resources
- Trailer Systems Division on +31 (0)342-497881
- Aftermarket Truck & Trailers Division on +31 (0)342-497889
- or call the general number +31 (0)342-497979